Catch all the detail in 1080P high definition resolution. This car event recorder features a high quality, 140° wide angle lens takes that captures events and displays them on a crisp 2.7″ high resolution LCD Display. Integrated G- shock sensor separates event files. The seamless loop- cycle recording feature means you will never miss an event!
•1080p FULL HD high quality resolution.
• 140 degree A+ grade high-resolution wide angle lens
• Advanced H.264 photography compression technology
• 2.7 inch high resolution LCD, can watch while shooting.
• Auto power off function
• 4X digital zoom
• Automatic on/off function
• Support HDMI full HD video transmission
• Support TF memory card, up to 32GB
• Seamless loop-cycle recording function
• Motion detection function
• G-sensor function
• Chipset: Novatek 96620
• Sensor: 5.0MP CMOS
• Storage: TF Card up to 32G
• Lens: 140 degree wide angle lens
• Video Resolution: 1080FHD 1920×1080 / 1080P 1440×1080
• 720P 1280×720 / WVGA 848×480
• VGA 640×480 / QVGA 320×240
• ISO: Auto/100/200/400
• Video Format: MOV
• Photo Format: JPEG
• Photo Resolution: 12M/10M/8M/5M/3M/2MHD/VGA/1.3M
• Loop Cycle Recording: Off/1min/3min/5min/10min
• Image Rotation: OFF/ON
• Motion Detection: OFF/ON
• Battery: lithium battery 500mAH
• Audio: Built in microphone
• Accessories: User Manual, USB cable, car charger, car mount
• Dimensions: 114(L) x 47(W) x 33(D)mm
11. Return of Goods and Cancellation of Orders
11.1 The Buyer may within seven (7) days of receipt of any goods claim the right to reject any goods which are wrongly supplied or oversupplied, or which are not in accordance with any express or implied representations, warranties, terms or conditions of the contract of sale, without limiting the Seller's right to dispute any such claim. If the Buyer fails to notify the Seller in writing of its claim for rejection and reasons therefore within such period the Buyer will, subject always to clause 16 of these Terms and Conditions, be deemed to have accepted such supplies.
11.2 Return of any of the goods cannot be made by the Buyer without the Sellers prior written authorisation approved in a Returned Material Authorisation ("RMA").
11.3 In the event that the Buyer returns goods other than in accordance with sub-clause 11.2, subject always to clause 16 of these Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall re-consign those goods to the Buyer, freight collect.
11.4 The Buyer shall not cancel any order without the prior written consent of the Seller, which consent may or may not be granted in the Seller's sole discretion and on terms that will indemnify the Seller for all losses.
11.5 In the event that the Seller agrees to the cancellation of an order, the Seller may as a condition of such cancellation, require the payment by the Buyer of a cancellation fee of an amount determined by the Seller in its reasonable discretion to compensate it for the loss suffered by it arising out of the cancellation. A restocking fee of 20% applies.
11.6 At the Seller's option, any order may be terminated by the Seller in the event of the insolvency of the Buyer or in the event of execution being levied against any of the property of the Buyer or in the event of the Buyer being placed in liquidation (whether voluntary or otherwise), a receiver & manager or administrator being appointed in respect of the assets or undertaking of the Buyer or the Buyer entering into a deed of composition or arrangement with its creditors or any of them, or in the event that for any reason, in the Seller's reasonable opinion, the Buyer is unlikely to be able to make payment for the goods on the due date.
Please see our Terms and Conditions
for full information.